- 2003-2005 – Rappahannock Legal Services-General Civil Practice, with a concentration in Domestic Relations
- 2005-2006 – Simmons & Brown, PLC Criminal Defense and Domestic Relations
- 2006-2013 – Rinehart, Butler, Hodge & Moss, PLC Domestic Relations
- 2013-Present – Partner, Strentz, Greene & Krueger, PLC- Domestic Relations
Practices in the General District Courts, Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Courts, Circuit Courts and Virginia Court of Appeals.
- 2003-Present – Member of the Fredericksburg Area Bar Association-Secretary 2006.
- 2005 – Certified by the Virginia Supreme Court as Guardian ad Litem for children
- 2005-2008 – Member Fredericksburg Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Best Practices Court Team.
- 2013-Present – Member University of Mary Washington Moot Court Board
- Trained Mediator
Brenda is a Native Virginian and has resided in Stafford County since 1988. She has been happily married since 1991 and together they raised two children, now ages 32 and 25. She has two wonderful grandchildren, ages 8 and 9.