- 1993-1996 – Attorney, Ellis & Lowery, PLC
- 1996-2009 – Partner, Rinehart, Lowery, Strentz & Butler, PLC
- 2009-2010 – Attorney, Gardner, Maupin, Sutton & Haney, PLC
- 2010-2013 – Partner, Strentz & Lowery
- 2013-Present – Partner, Strentz, Greene & Krueger, PLC- Domestic Relations and Mediation
Practices in the General District Courts, Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Courts, Circuit Courts and Virginia Court of Appeals.
- 1993-Present – Member Fredericksburg Area Bar Association (FABA)
- 1993-Present – Member Virginia State Bar (VSB)
- 1993-Present – Member VSB Family Law Section
- 1995-2010 – Member- CASA board of Directors
- 1993-1996 – Virginia Legislative Committee
- 2005-2006 – Chair FABA Family Law Section
- Certified by the Virginia Supreme Court as Guardian ad Litem for children
- Trained Mediator
Stacey has lived in Fredericksburg for 45 years. She has been married for 11 years and has welcomed two children, ages 7 and 5.